Home » Are you a teenager? » Where can I find out more?

Where can I find out more?

There are a number of people and organisations that can help if you or someone you know is being abused. We have talked about these on other parts of the website, but you might also find help or information from these organisations:

  • ChildLine Is there for children and young people to give help and advice about any kind of abuse.
  • TheHideOut has been created by Womens Aid to help young people who live in a home where there is Domestic Abuse
  • The Children and Young People's Commissioner Scotland is Bruce Adamson.  He works with his team to protect the rights of children and young people
  • Who Cares? Scotland is a national voluntary organisation, working with care experienced young people and care leavers across Scotland.