Home » Report a Concern Online

Report a Concern Online

Report Your Concerns About a Child

If you have concerns about a child’s safety or wellbeing, including a child in your family you can use this form to tell us about it.  A member of the social work team will read your report within 24 hours and decide what if any action needs to be taken.  The information you provide will be shared with other agencies whose job it is to help keep children safe.

This form should NOT be used in emergencies.

If you think a child is in immediate danger you should phone the Police on 999


The Dundee Child Protection Line: 01382 307999

What We Need From You

Please say as much as you can about the situation to help us take the right action. You should tell us what you yourself have seen and heard giving examples where you can.

You can make an anonymous referral but it is more helpful to have your contact details in case we need to check something out or ask for more information. We will not tell the family who has made a referral. However, sometimes persons referred work out for themselves who may have reported concerns because of the details that have been shared. We will not confirm who has made a referral without you knowing and agreeing.

Contact Form